Come enjoy time away from the phone and household chores. Here you can be among other crafters and focus on starting or finishing your special project. Bring your unfinished project: beads, quilting, cross-stitching, knitting, photo albums, or your favorite craft. Whatever projects you choose to bring, there will also be ideas and supplies to try something new. A flexible schedule, casual devotions, delicious meals, and the warmth of Wesley Meadow Lodge are combined in a beautiful mountain setting to provide a relaxed atmosphere.
This event has 2 sections ... you can sign up for one part or both parts according to what best fits your schedule.
Part 1 is Mon-Fri (Sept 16-20)
Part 2 is Fri-Sun (Sept 20-22)
IMPORTANT DETAILS TO KNOW BEFORE YOU GO:
- Please plan to check-in at camp between 2pm and 4pm on Monday, September 16th or between 2pm and 4pm on Friday, September 20th if registered for Part 2 only. Please call the camp if you plan to arrive at camp before or after this time.
- For directions to Suttle Lake camp, CLICK HERE
- Bring warm clothes and boots for outside and comfy slippers to wear inside. You'll also need a warm sleeping bag, towel and toiletries. A robe may be appreciated for the short walk down the hall to the bathrooms.
- If registering by mail, please send a completed health form to the camp at least 10 days before the camp begins.
- If you have special dietary needs, please contact the camp at least two weeks in advance. (Contact information below.)
- This event will conclude late morning on Friday or Sunday, depending on which sections you’ve selected.
- For registration information, please contact our camp registrar at 503-802-9214 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- For program or camp related questions please contact Jane Petke, Suttle Lake Camp Director
- For road conditions call 511 or check http://www.tripcheck.com/